Rig Clerk positions in Brazil
For our clients within the offshore industry we are looking for experienced Rig Clerks to work on several projects in Brazil. Interested in working as Rig Clerk? upload your CV
Rig Clerk - Responsibilities
The responsibilities of the Rig Clerk include, but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinates the logistics of material and equipment for rig and production operations.
- Communicates with the Well Site Leader on status of logistics coordination.
- Ensures all data including the daily cost are entered in to Open Wells for daily report submission.
- Adheres to all federal and state regulatory requirements associated with the shipping of hazardous material.
- Interacts with Offshore team including rig and production personnel.
- Interacts with company employees, contractors and outside vendors.
- Interacts with Third party suppliers and contractors along with Logistics and Shorebase personnel , Drilling and Completion engineers , Drilling and Completion Technologist , Cost Analyst , HSSE Advisor and the Supply Chain Management.
Rig Clerk - Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent, with previous experience as an Offshore Rig Clerk, preferably in deepwater operations.
- Strong tool and equipment knowledge.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel and Open Wells.
- Must be able to analyze problems encountered during work activity and recommend solutions.